Facial Feminization Surgery
Facial Feminization Surgery is facial plastic surgery which is used to give the patient more of an appearance which is typical of normal human females. This term encompasses many separate but possibly related procedures which include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Adjustment of hairline and eyebrow position.
- Forehead shaping, minimalization of Supraorbital Bossing.
- Adjustment to the size or shape of the nose.
- Adams Apple reduction or contouring.
- Chin implant, reduction, or contouring.
- Adjustment to the shape and/or position of the lips.
- Augmentation or contouring of the cheekbones.