The Studios

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

The Studios

Postby steph1957 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:26 am

I have been in communications with Joyce the owner of Studios, which is a club located out by the airport. http://www.thestudioslv.com/social-club/

The Studios is open Thursday thru Sunday, and Joyce is aware of our time being limited in Vegas and has offered to add a night to be open while we are there. Anyone interested can bring their own bottle. She will advertise an additional night for us and let the local girls and guys know about the additional open night. The club is open from 9pm to 3am normally but if we are having fun she would extend the time to 4am like on Saturday night. Some local ts/tg girls I know say this is the best club for the trans community to meet other girls, dance and have fun with the guys who come to the club.

I added a link to the social club above. Let me know if anyone is interested in going to the Studio some regular night or if they would be interested if Joyce opened the club an extra night while we are in town. If nothing else it would be nice to make a few friends from the area we can visit in the coming years. I leave on Friday morning so would not be able to make the weekend work, so it would have to be Sunday or a week night for me.

Huggles,
Steph
steph1957
Volunteer

Re: The Studios

Postby steph1957 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:07 am

In addition to her offer to open an extra night, she also said that there would be no cover charge for any of the DIVA girls who come check out the club.
steph1957
Volunteer

Postby Sara.Rafaela » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:07 pm

I am interested in going, but this is a short DLV for me. I will be in Vegas just Mo-Wed.
Sara.Rafaela
Attendee

Postby steph1957 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi Sara

We have 4 interested in going to Studios one night. The regular nights for Studios is Thursday thru Sunday from 9pm-3am, but the owner Joyce has agreed to open an extra night for us if we have enough girls interested. I hesitate to ask her to open or do any extra advertising if we don't have more than that. I have a feeling we will have more show interest when we all meet and decide what extra activities we would like to do later in the evening. Other wise a few of us will be going to Piranha's Night club one of those nights you will be here and we would be happy to have you tag along. I don't drink so there is a built in designated driver for the club run. Feel free to send me a personal message if you have any questions.

Huggers
Steph
steph1957
Volunteer

Postby docrobbysherry » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:23 am

I had a blast at Pirahna's last year. Would love to go again. And/or try the Studios. But, thurs. is EHM nite. Maybe the biggest event of DLV. Could u do it another nite? Maybe even Fri. late after the limo tour ends, Steph?
docrobbysherry
Elector

Postby steph1957 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:00 am

Because of interest showed and a few more girls and guys I met being interested in a Diva T night at Studios. The owner Joyce has agreed to do some additional advertising an open one additional night while we are in town. The third Tuesday of each month is T-Girl Tuesday at the Studio, but she will open on the Tuesday we are in town as well. Today she is adding a flyer to her web site and posters to put up the next couple weekends as well as with her other advertising methods. She will not charge any cover charges for any girls from our group, and it is a bring your own bottle place. They have any mixers we will want along with other refreshments. For those of you who want a place to wear something a bit naughty and have a place to strut your stuff, the Studios could turn out to be a blast. Taxis won't cost much if we have 3 or 4 per cab and we should have a couple girls with cars.
steph1957
Volunteer

The Studios

Postby External Poster » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:29 am

This posting is from: Steph Volkey
----------

I worked to get this date because you said you had a short stay.

I tried to make it for a night that nothing super important was going on.
I have a feeling this is going to be a lot of fun.

I have been hearing from people who say that Studios is a lot of fun and
anything goes. But there is a firm rule of not touching without
permission so we can feel safe and protected while being naughty if we
choose to.

Hugs and a squeeze

Steph

----------
(This posting was entered by Steph Volkey, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

The Studios

Postby External Poster » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:52 pm

This posting is from: Lisa Brown
----------

Sounds like my sorta place..

Ill go!!

Lisa from Sydneyxx

----------
(This posting was entered by Lisa Brown, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby steph1957 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Sorry, my last post was suppose to go to someone that sent me a message. I think I better be really careful how I reply to private messages. lol
steph1957
Volunteer

Postby Sara.Rafaela » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:14 pm

Yes Steph, count me in. I suppose I will run into you at the Bahama Breeze and get the details.
Sara.Rafaela
Attendee

Next

Return to DLV Discussion Forum