Katie's Kofee Korner. ( Imperial version )

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Re: Katie's Kofee Korner. ( Imperial version )

Postby Katie Wilson » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi All who read this **My DLV** blog.

Someone asked over in the Org' pages today why I am doing Katie's K/K so early in the morning and only on Tuesday.
I have replied of course but I wanted to add a comment here so Everyone can read it.

I have other commitments during the week of DLV 1012 and Tuesday morning was a nice window of opportunity for me to do something like this, It is quite new to DLV as far as I know and was only an experiment to see if anyone was interested in it. We may or may not be doing a repeat performance on Wednesday morning and only if there are any interested parties. It could be at a later time by 1 hour or so which will be decided upon with all who show up between 6:30 and 7:30 am Tuesday and who might want to repeat the experience, but no later than 7AM as some have D L V events already planned for their respective mornings.

I would hope that we Will repeat it again on Wednesday and even expand into the rest of the week but unfortunately you will have to do it without me as I have to leave for home on Thursday morning.

I am a morning person so it is easy for me to do this and I Do understand those who aren't but I can only do what I can do and I must be somewhere else later that morning so the times posted are the best I can do.

Huggers. Katie.
Katie Wilson
Elector

Katie's Kofee Korner. ( Imperial

Postby External Poster » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:46 am

This posting is from: Nikki Shae
----------

DLV week 1012? What commitments would you have then? Were you still
grieving the death of Alphege, Archbishop of Canterbury?

Just messing with you lol! ;)

NikkiShae

----------
(This posting was entered by Nikki Shae, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby Katie Wilson » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 am

Nikki.
While the Archbisop of [Count her berries] is counting them, We will be in Vegas Spending them.
*Wink*

Huggers. Katie

i
Katie Wilson
Elector

Postby Densie » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 am

This might be a good chance to meet DLV people who like to get up early. So, maybe we'll see both of ya there?
Densie
Elector

Previous

Return to DLV Discussion Forum