Party Bus Pub Crawl info and payment link

Current year activity highlights

Return to Activity Highlights

Party Bus Pub Crawl info and payment link

Postby Cami desiree » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:21 am

Hi there all you Divas.
I am excited to announce that a Party Bus Pub Crawl is now officially scheduled for Wednesday, April 1st. Tickets are limited to the first 24 people who are paid. Cost will be $40 per person and includes drinks, music entertainment and great fun with great friends. The evening will start at 9pm at the Flamingo and will end at 1am at the Flamingo. Stops are not finalized, but on the list is the Voodoo Lounge at the Rio, the Golden Nugget downtown and The Mandalay Bay. More info to follow. Please make your payment to Cami at paypal.me/camirichardson53. If your legal name is different from your preferred name please indicate in the notes and also choose that the payment is to a friend, so no additional fees are incurred. Look forward to seeing you all soon.
Cami
Go to paypal.me/camirichardson53 and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries. Use guest option.
Cami desiree
Elector

Re: Party Bus Pub Crawl info and payment link

Postby AlannaCd19 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:50 pm

Hi Cami just wondering if limo will still be offered to the abbreviated version of DLV if not please refund payment thank you Alanna
AlannaCd19

Return to Activity Highlights