Mon 10/23 Speakeasy "light" lunch option info

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Mon 10/23 Speakeasy "light" lunch option info

Postby Meeshell » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:34 pm

Hi all,
I want to share a little more info on the "light" lunch option at the Mob Museum Speakeasy. This is envisioned as a pre-tour meet up for drinks and "bar" style appetizers prior to touring the Mob Museum. Even if your not interested in the tour, you are still more than welcome to come and socialize and imbibe in the bill of fare. The Speakeasy is a great little place. Although it's not a large venue, it should accommodate our group just fine. They do not take reservations, per se, but I will try to be there early enough to stake out a larger table for our group. The museum tour is of the self-paced variety, so those wishing to tour can move upstairs at their leisure. (If you can keep a secret) The speakeasy entrance is at the bottom of the stairs on the southeast side of the building. You will need a password to enter the premises. Text me on Monday and I will share it with you, other wise you may have to show a little leg and bat an eyelash to convince the doorperson to let you in. (It is also available on-line)
I'm really looking forward to see you all back in the roaring twenties.
Hugs
Meeshell
Meeshell
Coordinator

Return to DLV Discussion Forum