Drag Brunch at TI Senor Frog’s

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Drag Brunch at TI Senor Frog’s

Postby NancyTO » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:33 pm

Thursday's day schedule currently looks a little light. Anyone interested in going to Drag Brunch at Senor Frog’s at TI?

They have a 11:30am seating. Buffet includes such items as: pancakes, waffles, french toast, huevos rancheros, taquitos, beef sliders, fajitas, burritos, scrambled egg whites and country eggs, potatoes, hash browns, french fries, sausage, bacon as well as guacamole, salsa, pico de gallo and traditional condiments.

$49 on Vegas.com. Looks like the Thursday 11:30am seating normally will have tickets till about 2-3 days before.

https://www.vegas.com/iv2/las-vegas-sho ... senor-frog’s/dates/
NancyTO
Sophomore

Re: Drag Brunch at TI Senor Frog’s

Postby Elaine » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:19 pm

Hi Nancy, I would love to join you for the Brunch. Is it a short walk from the hotel? Just curious. Love Elaine
Elaine
Attendee

Postby NancyTO » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:03 am

Hi Elaine, according to Google Maps it's about a 15 minute walk from the Flamingo to Treasure Island. Maybe 18 minutes in heels? :P
NancyTO
Sophomore

Drag Brunch at TI Senor Frog

Postby External Poster » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:36 am

This posting is from: Jennifer
----------

My recent experience.

I've been to a number of drag shows and I went to senor frogs last
year.

I wouldn't give them a great review. Awkward seating, okay food, too
loud and too gross.

We actually left before it finished.

Just my thoughts. We are planning on going to the Rupaul drag show at
the flamingo on Sunday evening.

Jennifer

----------
(This posting was entered by Jennifer, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby annie » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:18 pm

NancyTO wrote:Thursday's day schedule currently looks a little light. Anyone interested in going to Drag Brunch at Senor Frog’s at TI?

Nancy,

If you would consider adding this to the "official" DLV schedule, it would qualify you for voting status within the volunteer group. The only formality necessary would be to request it and to agree to be there and welcome the other DLVers.

If you're interested, just send a brief note to: dlvorg@divalas.vegas

Thanks.
annie
Elector

Re: Drag Brunch at TI Senor Frog's

Postby NancyTO » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

Hi Annie,

Request to make this apart of the official schedule done.

Anyone interested, please go to https://www.vegas.com/iv2/las-vegas-sho ... senor-frog’s/dates/ to buy a ticket(s) for the Thursday April 2nd, 11:30 am show.

We will go with the General Admission seating. Meet at the registration desk area of the Flamingo at 10:30 am to walk over to the TI (or UBER, taxi over). Or come on your own to Senor Frog's. Seating is first come, first served.

Nancy
NancyTO
Sophomore

Re: Drag Brunch at TI Senor Frog's

Postby annie » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:04 pm

NancyTO wrote:Hi Annie,

Request to make this apart of the official schedule done.

Thanks Nancy.

I'll respond under separate cover about the particulars, although you do seem to have about everything covered. It should appear on the schedule shortly.
annie
Elector

Postby NancyTO » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:44 am

Hi All,

As of today the Thursday April 2nd 11:30 Brunch & Show is listed at 71% sold out at www.vegas.com. Judging from the pattern of tickets available, there is a 50/50 chance that tickets will be still available the couple of days just prior.

But why take a chance. Anyone interested, please go to https://www.vegas.com/iv2/las-vegas-sho ... senor-frog’s/dates/ to buy a ticket(s) for the Thursday April 2nd, 11:30 am show. We will go with the General Admission seating at the Brunch.

Options to meet at the registration desk area of the Flamingo at 10:30 am to walk over as a group to the TI (or UBER, taxi over if you prefer or wearing really high heels). Or come on your own to Senor Frog's. Seating is first come, first served.

See everyone in a few weeks.
Nancy
NancyTO
Sophomore

Postby NancyTO » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Now that DLV is official postponed and our Thursday Drag Brunch date canceled by TI, it looks like refunds on the brunch will be automatic if you booked through Vegas.com.

I received the following notice in my email box this morning.

Hello Valued Guest,

We are writing to inform you that we were just advised that the Drag Brunch at Senor Frog’s show that you booked has been canceled for the date and or time you purchased. Within the next 72hrs you will be receiving an email of the cancellation showing that the full amount has been refunded back to the original form of payment. It is not necessary to call or email us as this will be an automatic process. Our hold times are extremely long as you may know due to all of the current events going on. We do very much appreciate your business and hope you will book with us in the future when you travel to Las Vegas.
We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, however show changes and cancellations are made directly by the production or showroom and are beyond our control.
- Thanks,
Vegas.com

I hope we can reschedule for some time in the near future, or I can see everyone back in 2021. 21 is a lucky number in Vegas.

Nancy
NancyTO
Sophomore

Return to DLV Discussion Forum