Activity Highlight - Erotic Heritage Museum

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Activity Highlight - Erotic Heritage Museum

Postby docrobbysherry » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Tuesday nite. From 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM. Or, whenever Dr. V decides to lock up.
EHM will have it's own bar and bartender this year!
This is a private affair with only DLVers attending. Skimpy, erotic clothing or costumes r ENCOURAGED!
Show up as Wonder Woman or a harem dancer. I certainly will!

$10 gets u in and includes touring the museum.
After the tour Dr. V will host an, "ask the doc", in depth, discussion about CD and/or sexual topics. She is a practicing psychologist specializing in sexuality. ;)

Signing up is appreciated, but not required. Just show up, have fun, and maybe learn something new about sex, CD's, or yourself? :idea:
docrobbysherry
Elector

Re: Activity Highlight - Erotic Heritage Museum

Postby annie » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:12 am

I would like to add that if you have never been to the EHM, it is well worth the trip.

$10 is actually 1/3 of the regular $30 walk-up entrance fee!

It is indeed a legitimate museum, with many exhibits on the various aspects of human sexuality. You can either go with one of the docents on a guided tour, or browse the two levels on your own.

Having the bar there is a big plus!

This is also one venue where just about anything goes as far as dress is concerned. If you want to show off an outfit that would not be appropriate elsewhere, it's most likely appropriate at EHM that evening! :)

I've always found the Dr. Victoria Chat Sessions to be informative and eye-opening.

Big thanks to Sherry for coordinating the activity.
annie
Elector

Postby my99@protonmail.com » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:08 pm

Hi All,
It looks this this is conflicting with the 9:15pm: RuPaul Drag Race show, also on Tuesday night. Bummer, would love to do both!
my99@protonmail.com

Postby annie » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:32 pm

my99@protonmail.com wrote:It looks this this is conflicting with the 9:15pm: RuPaul Drag Race show, also on Tuesday night. Bummer, would love to do both!

There are many times in our schedule when two or more activities occur, and yes, sometimes people will want to do more than one and will have to decide among the offerings.

The good news is that both EHM and RuPaul are available at other times. RuPaul's show is scheduled for most evenings (dark Monday and Wednesday, IIRC) at comparable prices. You can always purchase tickets and go see the show at any time it's running.

Likewise, EHM is open from 11am to 7:00pm every day, so if you want to see it on your own, it's very possible. The admission will be higher, and the DLV gang and bar will not be there and, of course, there will not be the Dr. V. session.
annie
Elector

Postby docrobbysherry » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:33 am

Remember, even tho the event opens at 8:00PM? U may arrive at any time. So, u don't need to rush your dinner. Or, stress about taking the time to change into a more kinky outfit. Arrive whenever u like and you'll be welcome. Suit yourself!
docrobbysherry
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum