DLV Referral for a great Mobile Makeup Artist

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

DLV Referral for a great Mobile Makeup Artist

Postby Renee1969 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:39 pm

Hi Ladies, I just returned from vegas Monday and want to let you know I found a trans/cd experienced Makeup artist that has 25 years experience doing makeup in New York and the movie industry. She is very happy soul and is an artist she is reasonable and dosnt rush she helped me with Makeup wig styling and even coordinate my outfits, even pics ($200-3 hours total) for going out each of the two nights I was there. I would highly recommend her for anyone wanting to perfect their look, she does airbrush makeup also. Although I will not be able to attend DLV 2019 I told her about the needs of us girls getting the right look and she is more than open to be onsite to do multiple sessions or one on one in your room. She said her week is open so far for DLV week. Let me know if interested and I will forward her info to you. Have a wonderful time Girls...
XXXOOOXXX
Renee
Renee1969

Re: DLV Referral for a great Mobile Makeup Artist

Postby Renee1969 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:05 pm

To schedule an appointment for makeup during DLV call Tammy at 503 810 8035 Portland number but lives in the Vegas area now, she is really sweet and talented ! tell her Renee sent you!
Renee1969

Return to DLV Discussion Forum