Makeovers and makeup help

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Makeovers and makeup help

Postby SherryQuinn » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:52 am

So I am all registered and I am SO EXCITED!! A couple questions, I noticed the Bare Necessities Makeover are "various times", can yoiu give us more info. Second is there going to be vendors there to help with makeup?

Thanks so much for the answers!

Sherry
SherryQuinn

Re: Makeovers and makeup help

Postby annie » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:34 pm

SherryQuinn wrote:So I am all registered and I am SO EXCITED!! A couple questions, I noticed the Bare Necessities Makeover are "various times", can yoiu give us more info. Second is there going to be vendors there to help with makeup?

That shop is now known as "bare + Beauty", formerly Bare Minerals, formerly Bare Escentuals. :)

You can get one or more appointments with them by phoning the number or emailing the address which will be on the Activity Sign-Up screen. They will be available 7 days a week. Please don't be shy about phoning for an appointment. They are well aware of the nature of our group and they have served us well since 2010.

If you are new to doing a basic face, they will spend time with you to help you get things right.

There may be an independent make-up artist coming but we do not know for sure at this time. If this happens we will announce it here and/or in one of the general mailings.
annie
Elector

Re: Makeovers and makeup help

Postby SherryQuinn » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:48 pm

Thank you Annie, I will need all the help I can get!
SherryQuinn

Return to DLV Discussion Forum