Weather Expectations

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Weather Expectations

Postby TreenaTS » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:59 pm

Hello Girls

My first visit to Vegas and the DLV event and coming from the frigid north (Canada). I have my hotel and flight booked and just wondering what to expect for weather? Online it there's indications of highs and lows but wondering will it be swimsuit/shorts weather?

Thanks

Treena
TreenaTS

Re: Weather Expectations

Postby annie » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:56 am

It's far too early for any kind of a semi-accurate day by day forecast, but here are some general comments about the weather.

When we have DLV in early April we usually see highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s, very little to no precipitation, and sometimes breezy to very breezy.

Daytime you can do shorts and short sleeves usually. As for swimwear, some, but not all pools will be open, and we've had complaints in the past that the water is often COLD in the pools.

In the evening it's usually cool but not cold. Sweater weather, not overcoat weather.

We've seen highs in the 80s and even 90s throughout our history. Very little rain throughout our history as well.

One thing to keep in mind is that most of the time you will be indoors, and places in LV often OD on the AC, so carrying something like a light jacket or big shirt might be advised.
annie
Elector

Re: Weather Expectations

Postby TreenaTS » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Thank-you very much - one thing for certain it will be warmer than Canada!

Treena
TreenaTS

Return to DLV Discussion Forum