new to dlv

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

new to dlv

Postby michelle_ruth » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:02 pm

we are coming in the spring for our first time. we are very nervous. my husband has only dressed for fetish parties, etc,. in public. we would greatly appreciate info. on a meet and greet. thanks
michelle_ruth

Re: new to dlv

Postby annie » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:17 am

> we are coming in the spring for our first time. we are very nervous. my
> husband has only dressed for fetish parties, etc,. in public. we would
> greatly appreciate info. on a meet and greet. thanks

First of all, welcome to DLV! :)

I'm assuming by "meet and greet" that you mean more of a one-on-one (or in this case two-on-one) :) informal meeting with one of our volunteers before joining the group at the regular activities. Is this correct?

This has been done very frequently over the years. Just write in a few weeks before DLV (dlv@divalas.vegas) and state you would like to meet one or more of our volunteers informally before the event gets going. We'll make this happen. Please be explicit as to when you will be arriving, where you will be staying, etc.

Being nervous is actually common. However, it's almost universally reported that the nervousness goes away within minutes of meeting the group!

Any specific questions or concerns you have, you can post them here. If you have concerns that you don't want to say in public, write to dlv@divalas.vegas and you'll get a personal reply.
annie
Elector

Postby Peyton » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:21 am

2016 was the first year I went with my girlfriend I was very nervous as well we went to the meet and greet at Bahama breeze was really fun I went golfing the next day was a great time that was all I did but that’s because we left on Wednesday I did not go last year because of knee replacement surgery but I will be back this year and I think there was another couple there male female like myself so you won’t be alone
Peyton
Attendee

new to dlv

Postby External Poster » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:34 pm

This posting is from: Liz Chamberlain
----------

Thank you for that Peyton. Kane

----------
(This posting was entered by Liz Chamberlain, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby Peyton » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:24 am

Not sure where your staying I will be at the flamingo and I’m not sure what activities you plan on doing but I’m always in for the meet and greet at Bahama breeze and golfing on Tuesday morning
this year I might go to the outing called girls with guns because I’m an avid hunter and I shoot well LOL but I’m sure one of the nights I go out gambling and dancing with everyone so maybe we can meet up and hang out and go from there
I’m also a blackjack dealer so I know the game very well not sure if you are gamblers
Peyton
Attendee

new to dlv

Postby External Poster » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:57 pm

This posting is from: Kane
----------

Thanks again Peyton. I'm also a good hunter but have never been to a
range to shoot. Not into gambling and love watching golf but haven't
really played. Cheers, Kane

----------
(This posting was entered by Kane, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby michelle_ruth » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Thanks for all the input. We are staying at the flamingo. We are shooters but we do not golf. We like to dance drink and have a good time. We are coming in late sat night so anyone there Sunday morning we would love to meet.
michelle_ruth

Postby annie » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:02 am

> We like to dance drink and have a good time. We are
> coming in late sat night so anyone there Sunday morning
> we would love to meet.

Depending on when you get in Saturday night, you might wander over to the Cabaret Lounge at Paris as I suspect there will be at least a few of us there. If you join the Group Text with your phone, you can send a text out asking if anyone is out and about and up to meeting.

On Sunday we'll have a mid-afternoon social at Carnaval Court, just north of the Flamingo, and quite a few of the gang will be there.
annie
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum