Dress Shopping

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Dress Shopping

Postby Cathy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Cathy. In past 4 DLVs I always connected with a few gals who enjoy shopping for dresses, skirts, tops, sweaters, lingerie at Macy's, Kohls, Dillards, Nordstrom, Dress Barn, Marshals, TJ Maxx, Ross, Black Market-White House, and Talbots. Are you late 40s, early 50s, mid-late 50s and want to join me? Last 2 years worked fabulous when there were 4 of us total, and we took turns pairing up to shop in as 2 gal-friends, then meet up after 90 minutes and switch shopping partners, then all 4 of us meet after for coffee or iced tea chat-gab gal-talk about fashions-styles, what we bought. It's really fun to do each day for a few hours during "free" time from DLV schedule. Contact me directly on email and we'll confirm for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday shopping times. Thanks!
Cathy
Volunteer

Re: Dress Shopping

Postby Cathy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:47 pm

I'm happy that 16 of you have viewed my post, but no replies as yet. I do hope at least 1 or 2 gals will reply that you'd like to join me dress shopping. I have very good gal-friends, sales-gals, at both Macy's and Dillards, who are so friendly and helpful when I've shopped there MANY times before. It's very fun to have them pop in and out of the fitting room with different sizes, ideas they find on the racks, assist with zip-up, zip-down in back (or button-up, button-down). I'll check back again this weekend. If you're a bit shy or reluctant because you haven't gone out to a major mall before as a woman, email me and let's talk. I can send over nice photos of me in the fitting rooms trying on lovely outfits so you can see how easy and relaxing it can be. Thanks!
Cathy
Volunteer

Postby Vanessa Carver » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi, i am very interested!
Feel free to email me @ brock11273@ gmail.com
Love to shop❤
Vanessa
Vanessa Carver

Postby annie » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:56 am

> I'm happy that 16 of you have viewed my post, but no replies as yet.

Just so you are aware, this forum is also gatewayed to an email list with 60-some subscribers and to a Yahoo group with about 250 subscribers. All of them have the opportunity to read your note as well.

You'll probably get a good response if you ask around in person at some of the gatherings at the beginning of the week.
annie
Elector

Postby Cathy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:35 am

Hi Vanessa, I emailed you but got this reply This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

brock11273@gmail.com Maybe a typo in your Post-reply? I'll check back and see, thanks. -Cathy
Cathy
Volunteer

Dress Shopping

Postby External Poster » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:33 pm

This posting is from: Lisa
----------

I'd be ibterested in the cheaper retail outlets (Rocc/Tmaxx etc). the
Aussie peso doesn't travel too well in the US (unlike Lisa!)

----------
(This posting was entered by Lisa, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby Jessicaoh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:32 am

Hi!

I am interested in your plan for shopping. This is the first time to participate DLV.
I am so excited to think it over to go shopping with being comfortable and to change some clothes at the store.
I am available Monday or Wednesday. Please, respond me more detailed plan.

Jessica
Jessicaoh

Postby Vanessa Carver » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:54 am

Hi, my email is. Brock11173@gmail.com
Sorry for the mix up
Vanessa
Hope to hear from you
Vanessa Carver

Postby Cathy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:42 am

Good morning Lisa, Jessica, and Vanessa- Really nice to hear from you gals. We can certainly shop together ANY price ranges of stores, that's fine. Sometimes I enjoy the higher-end fitting room and sales-gals of Macy's Fashion Show Mall, but end up buying a $25 blouse from the sale rack. Great deals are always at TJ Maxx, Dress Barn, Marshalls, and Nordstrom Rack. I've got Vanessa's email, so Lisa and Jessica please email me also Cathy L Peterson at hotmail dotcom and I'll include all 4 of us on one email thread so we can get acquainted and set up our plans for next week. It was so fun the last 3 DLVs to have 4 of us meet up, then shop in paris of 2 gals for an hour or 90 minutes, then meet up for coffee or lunch, then switch shopping partners, and meet again after. I'll email you Vanessa next and then include Lisa and Jessica once I hear from them on email. We are going to have FUN gals!!
(I'll send over some photos of me in the fitting room here in LA to inspire you!)
Cathy
Volunteer

Dress Shopping

Postby External Poster » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:18 pm

This posting is from: Lisa Brown
----------

Im at lisasydneyaus@yahoo.com

----------
(This posting was entered by Lisa Brown, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Next

Return to DLV Discussion Forum