Early Birds - Saturday March 25 ...

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Early Birds - Saturday March 25 ...

Postby annie » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:48 am

In most years we've had an informal get-together the night before DLV officially starts. These have always been very informal and "no sign-up, just show up" in nature.

Last year we had a good turnout doing this at Margaritaville. In recent years we've had good turnouts at Satay and Firefly on Restaurant Row and (of all places) Denny's downtown.

Any suggestions for this year's informal Pre-DLV get together?
annie
Elector

Re: Early Birds - Saturday March 25 ...

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:54 am

There is a burlesque show on that night that I would like to host.It's at Boomers at 3200 W Sirius ave.(very close to the old Blue Ox).They don't serve food.The show starts at 9,but it's good to be in line by 8:30 and tickets are $20.This place isn't very classy,but burlesque people really dress up for the show with glitter, feathers,corsets,etc..I would plan on meeting everyone there.I suggest the Off Strip Bistro to eat at and then those that want to see the show, ride together in a cab or what ever.Drinks are cheap and the people are fun.
There are 3 other burlesque shows going on the week of DLV too.A free one on Sunday that starts at 11:30pm!
Marisa
Elector

Postby annie » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:17 pm

> There is a burlesque show on that night that I would like to host.It's at
> Boomers at 3200 W Sirius ave.(very close to the old Blue Ox).

> I suggest the Off Strip Bistro to eat at and then those that want to see
> the show, ride together in a cab or what ever.

Both of those sound good.

Ok, Gang? Any objection to announcing Off The Strip as the "official" Pre-DLV gathering? ca. 6:00pm Saturday.
annie
Elector

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:46 pm

I encourage the people attending the show to really dress up!These ladies attending the show have their hair up with flowers in ,glittery makeup,corsets on and show-off big heeled shoes on.Be classy!
Marisa
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum