2016 Photo Gallery

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

2016 Photo Gallery

Postby Elaine » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Hi Annie

I can't seem to view the 2016 photo gallery. I am either premature in wanting to few the finals or I have missed the instructions. I had a blast at the 2016 DLV and I am looking forward to 2017, but in the meantime I would love to see the 2016 pics.

Thank you for all your support!

Elaine
Elaine
Attendee

Re: 2016 Photo Gallery

Postby annie » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:43 am

> I can't seem to view the 2016 photo gallery. I am either premature in
> wanting to few the finals or I have missed the instructions.

Here's the story, as of this day, hour, minute, and second.

First of all, the "staging" area, where 2016 attendees could preview and veto the photos closed the first week of July, following several notices.

The DLV 2016 follow-up pages are now being finalized. The Proofread Team will be going over the page for the 20th. Annual Celebration today, and has so far given about half of the final pages the seal of approval. There are 12 planned pages comprising about 2000 unique photos.

As to when they will be rolled out, we don't know, but can safely say that unless unforeseen difficulties happen, this will happen somewhere between the next several days and the next couple of weeks depending on circumstances.

The best way to immediately know if the 2016 pages have been rolled out is to check the main DLV web page on line at this URL:

http://divalas.vegas/

If the year 2016 appears in the Past Years section (dead center, front page) they are up. If not, they are not. Be sure to refresh the page and/or clear cache if you check frequently.

We will post a notice here after the pages are on line and are known to be good from the far side of the web. :)

Again, big thanks go out to those who sent in photos (over 2000) this year! Most are excellent and with very rare exception the only ones not being used on the final pages are duplicates or near-dupes of those selected.
annie
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum