Did we have fun? I know I did

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Did we have fun? I know I did

Postby Katie Wilson » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:34 am

Hi Girls and boys.
Please feel free to write here and tell us how much fun you had or didn't have.

I had the best DLV week I have ever attended and I think 2016 was right up my alley and a great tonic for the winter bla's which can accumulate from December to April in some parts of Canada.

I arrived Sunday morning @ 8:30AM and the Flam' gave me my room right away and it was an upgrade to a larger room too! The free Limo rides to and from the airport courtesy of the lovely and talented Beverly made the arrival at the Flamingo just right so my week started off in a really special way,
Everything the whole week long till' we left very early Saturday morning went perfectly for me and I can honestly say I did not make a wrong decision all week ( Which is quite rare for me) **Wink**.
Unfortunately my DLV week had to come to a close after the Wayne Newton tour but as usual it was really great meeting old friends again and a lot of really nice new ones too!

The activities I attended were well planned and the hostesses were the Best.
I am not going to go into details at this point, I will write my own specific comments later. I just wanted to get the ball rolling here so I am leaving that that up top you so please write a few comments here and tell the rest of us how your week went.
Many thanks to all the hostesses for dividing their vacation time up between accommodating the gang and managing to have a good time themselves too.
I did my little bit for the cause and enjoyed doing it enormously. Honest there is no need to thank me I had fun doing it.

Huge Huggarito's to all. Katie
Last edited by Katie Wilson on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Katie Wilson
Elector

Re: Did we have fun? I know I did

Postby annie » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 am

Overall, I think this year's DLV was one of the most enjoyable of the recent years, and it was certainly (at least from what I've heard so far) free of issues and incidents.

I had a great time at most of the activities. The three largest ones I attended (Bahama Breeze, EHM, and Off The Strip) all turned out exceptionally well. Friday's Limo Tour turned out quite well, as did the preceding dinner at Trevi. We also had the largest turnout for a Pre-DLV gathering (thanks, Bev!) since 2010.

On the down side I had a major allergy problem on Tuesday! I was embarrassed with all of the sniffling and sneezing. :( I cancelled my participation on the Shiloh trip because of it. Fortunately this settled down on Wednesday.

Over the course of the week I heard very little in the way of complaints and such. I had probably 1-2 calls on average per day, and almost all were things such as confirming where to meet and such.

Again I want to thank all of the volunteers for putting our event together and of course everyone who participated, without whom we would not have DLV. :)
annie
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum