Activity Highlight-The new EHM & 20 years of DLV party!

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Activity Highlight-The new EHM & 20 years of DLV party!

Postby Marisa » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:59 pm

We'll have a tour of the new museum,a panel of the movers & shakers who've made DLV what it is today, a costume contest, show & tell "How you get that girl look" and a sex inspired discussion with DR Victoria!

The tour begins by 9pm including a demonstration of how the "Worlds largest sex bike" works along with many new exhibits.

Then we'll hear from some of the DLVers who began "getting out" in Vegas way back in 1996!

The costume contest, hosted by Sherry, is open to anyone who dares to add to the fun at this years EHM event.

Then you'll have the chance to "Show & Tell" how you get that girl look that works for you. Do you have on a corset, waist cincture or did it take lots of AB exercises? How about that cleavage? What about tucking the family jewels? The male figure always needs some hip & butt padding of some kind. Please share your secrets.

Dr Victoria will close this years night at the Erotic Heritage Museum with her conversation with us.

Museum admission is $10 and drinks will be available for purchase. We're having cake along with the party too!

I should add that this years EHM event is on Wednesday and it begins at 8pm.

Marisa
Marisa
Elector

Re: Activity Highlight-The new EHM & 20 years of DLV party!

Postby docrobbysherry » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:14 pm

RE: The Costume Contest :shock:

Please bring a costume to wear to this event. The contest is about showing off your exhibitionist side and having fun. But, we will select a winner! Be as sexy/outrages as u like! (Within the bounds of common decency, of course.) If u r embarrassed to wear your outfit leaving the hotel, u can change into it at the museum. They have a changing area and rest rooms, of course.

For those that have not attended a DLV event at the Erotic Heritage Museum before here's what u can expect: Displays emphasizing sex, the history of sex in the media, etc. and sex organs. When DLV takes it over, there is no one there but us DLVers and the museum's very supportive and open minded staff. The EHM event is always exciting, educational, relaxed, no matter how you're dressed, and a lot of fun. I always dress in sexy, revealing outfits there because it's a safe and private venue. Whatever u choose to wear, I promise u will feel comfortable in this enviornment! :P
docrobbysherry
Elector

Postby Brandiinheels » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Brandi. I arrive tomorrow afternoon and this will be my first event of the week! It sounds like a lot of fun. I look forward to meeting you all. :) Brandi
Brandiinheels
Attendee

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Looking forward to meeting you Brandi.The EHM event is a very open social opportunity to get to know new friends and a chance to wear something that would be risque in public.Costumes,stocking tops showing,lingerie,etc.. is ok.There will be a place to change if you need to and we have a costume contest too. Marisa
Marisa
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum