The Studios

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Re: The Studios

Postby steph1957 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:41 am

Ok girls, the link for the club was down for a day while Joyce made some adjustments to her website and put the event on the calendar. Our night is now listed on the event calendar for the 29th. Lots of locals girls as well as guys are showing a lot of interest in coming for this night. If you check out the link on the website that says Venue, it has lots of pics of the different rooms at the club. The pole dancing room looks like it will be just the ticket for those of us who have always wanted to show off her pole skills. It is a bring your own bottle event, but they do have ice and mixers.

I am looking into transportation options for us. I do have one local admirer who has kindly volunteered to be one of the drivers for us. I do not drink, so I would be able to drive back to the hotel if anyone gets a little tipsy at the club. With all of the interest from our girls, local girls and the clubs regular following I do think this night will be a lot of fun. Looking forward to meeting all of you. See you Next week!

Steph
steph1957
Volunteer

Postby trishpdxcd2 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:59 am

Oh, count me in...sounds like fun and I have always wanted to go there.
trishpdxcd2
Sophomore

Postby kandi.dolfen » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Special Event
Tue, March 29, 9pm – Wed, March 30, 3am
Where: The Studios, Las Vegas, 5150 S Pecos Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120
Studios Calendar - Description
We welcome The Diva Girls here to Las Vegas with a Special Event. Open on this special night....ladies $10.
BYOB dance, sing along with Kinky Karaoke, enjoy our Dungeon, stripper pole, sex swing, the out of town girls will be wild and ......who knows what will happen......
kandi.dolfen
Senior

Postby steph1957 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:40 am

Actually I will double check, but the owner had told me that the girls with Diva would pay no cover charge Kandi, but I will double check on that.
Joyce has done a lot of extra work to make this a fun night and to make sure there are a lot of people and is sure to be a night to remember.
Sexy club wear is suggested at a minimum, but nothing is too outrageous to wear at this event. Lingerie is even encouraged, and changing rooms are available with lockers. I have done some additional advertising and it looks like not only will there be local trans girls at the club, but there should also be plenty of people to watch the pole dancing star in you come out. Even if you don't feel like getting a little crazy yourself, this is really going to be the place for some good laughs and naughty fun. We have lots of other days to be nice respectable ladies. This is the night to cut loose and let the slut in you run free.
Please say hi to me and my little sister Andrea at the welcome dinner on Monday to get any final details. I should know by weeks end details for group transport.

Huggers,
Steph ;)
steph1957
Volunteer

Postby Sara.Rafaela » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:04 pm

Count me in. I will look for you, Steph, at the Bahama Breeze on Monday. But in case I do not find you, and I need to cab it alone, then what time do you think you all will be arriving there? Is there anything I need to know about the neighborhood?
Sara.Rafaela
Attendee

Postby steph1957 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:15 am

Sara,

It will be hard to miss me at Bahama. I will be probably the shortest girl in the room at 5' tall. lol

But if you should somehow miss me, Joyce is opening at 9pm but I don't anticipate things really getting going before 10. It sounds like a lot has gone into this at her end and she promises this to be an event we will want to come back for in the future.

I still plan to do an update to this on Friday if I get something arranged for group transport. The only problem I see with group transport is that if someone wants to leave early. Any thoughts or feelings on this? Anyone?
steph1957
Volunteer

The Studios

Postby External Poster » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:06 pm

This posting is from: Jamie
----------

Very shocked that someone in Diva is not only talking about The Studio
but that they have allowed the emails to go through. I must have missed
what night you are talking about that she is opening for us.

Jamie Norman

----------
(This posting was entered by Jamie, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby Sara.Rafaela » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:26 pm

I was just thinking of calling Uber whenever I needed to leave. It can´t be more than $10-$15.
Sara.Rafaela
Attendee

Postby annie » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:24 pm

> Very shocked that someone in Diva is not only talking about The Studio
> but that they have allowed the emails to go through.

This response is being made with the "DLV Organizer's Hat on" so to speak.

All three members of the DLV Project Management Team are aware of this thread and have been watching it.

From a moderator's perspective, nothing more risque than "PG-13" has been posted - yet - please keep it that way!

I'm sure everyone knows that the excursion to The Studios on Tuesday is not part of Diva Las Vegas. It does not appear on our schedule and is being sponsored independently.

It's simply a group of individuals, all of legal age, getting together "on their own time" to do what they wish.

We have a long history of allowing, even encouraging, the use of our media by attendees to organize "off schedule" things and invite others to participate. Countless examples of this have occurred in our history.

We also have other cases of groups getting together "on their own time" to other "adult" venues. Most recently, at Power Exchange, and long ago at Red Rooster.

As long as it's understood that this off-schedule activity is not part of DLV, and as long as the conversation does not become overt in nature, the thread stays and the messages will go through.

One thing I would like to ask here, is that we do not start a "meta discussion" of what is and is not appropriate for the Forum. If you would like to make comments along that line, please address them to dlvorg@divalas.vegas, or better yet, see the members of the Project Management Team in person next week.

Thanks, everyone! :)

(DLV Organizer's hat off)
annie
Elector

Postby steph1957 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Thank you Annie. I do offer my apologies to anyone that this thread may have offended or shocked in anyway.

Steph
steph1957
Volunteer

Previous Next

Return to DLV Discussion Forum