Activity Highlight - DLV Golf tournament

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Activity Highlight - DLV Golf tournament

Postby Bev » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:04 am

Attention golfers:

Has the idea of traipsing around the links, wearing those cute skorts, wide-brim hat and pom pom golf socks, been on your bucket-list for forever? Have you fantasized about finding out just how much your boobs will get in the way of your golf swing? Do you practice teeing up your ball, ladylike, when nobody’s looking?

Well then, here’s your chance to live the dream. You owe it to yourself to sign up for the one, and as far as we know, the only genuine, bona fide transgender golf tournament on the planet, the annual Diva Las Vegas Golf Tournament on Tuesday morning, March 29th.

And, for those of you who’ve been with us in the past, come on back to Wildhorse Golf Club.
I can report that they’re ready to welcome us back with open arms. They included a round of golf, with range balls, cart, and the usual longest drive/closest to the pin/longest putt contest… and a box lunch, all for $75. Such a deal.

Here’s their url: www.golfwildhorse.com
And here’s how to get there: www.golfwildhorse.com/contact-us/maps-a-directions.html

Our enrollment process is the same as what we’ve been doing… in a word, Paypal.

Simply go to the Paypal site: https://www.paypal.com.

Then type in this address: 5msbevw@hotmail.com

And follow the instructions to make your payment in the amount of $75 in US funds.

Come early. Tee times start at 9:30 am. We’ll meet at 9:00 am to go over the DLV Rules of Golf… such as they are.

Just remember, if you want to play, you gotta pay, in advance by March 18th. Hope to see you there.

Live the dream! Fore!

Questions? Email me at msbevw@hotmail.com.

Beverly Wayne
319-360-7567
Bev
Elector

Re: Activity Highlight - DLV Golf tournament

Postby Bev » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Have you signed up for golf? Have you made your payment yet? Payment of $75 is due today!
Send your payment through Paypal to msbevw@hotmail.com. Be sure to note your name in the comment box if payment is under your male name so I can match up payment with player.
If you include your email address with your payment or send me a note that you are sending payment I will send you a confirmation that I have received your payment.
As of 7:30PM CDT today I have only received payment from 9 players.At this time I have payments from Peyton, Amber Nicks, Tiffany Beal & Chrissy Byrne, Michelle Jenkins, Stacy James, Jamie Norman, Trish Smith, and myself.
Bev
Elector

Postby Bev » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:47 am

Lorri, are you going to be golfing with us? I don't show you as registered or signed up yet. Let me know as I will be turning in the final groupings on Monday, March 21st.
Bev

Is there anyone else who is planning on golfing in the tournament who hasn't signed up yet? This is the final notice.
Bev
msbevw@hotmail.com
319-360-7567
Bev
Elector

Postby Bev » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:08 am

ok golfers, plan on dressing for cool weather for our golf outing. The high for Tuesday is suppose to be 62, and that's in the afternoon. Temp at tee off will be around 50 so shorts and cute golf dresses will probably not work this year. Dress warm please.
It's so cold you could freeze your balls, so keep them in the bag until you are ready to hit them. :lol:
Bev
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum