Where are you on the scales?

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Re: Where are you on the scales?

Postby steph1957 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:15 pm

That is a tough one. On the party scale I am an 8, but what makes it difficult to answer is the fact that I have now been clean and sober for 14 years. Sober does not mean dead or dying, it just means I don't drink. But I love to have fun and laugh as much as I ever did or maybe even more.

On the dress scale I am very casual during the day. Jeans, t-shirt and sandals (shorts if weather allows. Evening changes a bit with the makeup and something really cute and just short of revealing with a nice pair of low heels. I have a few very cute dresses but am more of a pants girl. Give me a reason and I can dress with the best.
steph1957
Volunteer

Postby karenhill » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:53 am

I would say a 6 or7 if the music is good. I like getting out and having a good time.

On the dress scale definitely 7, not really a pants or jeans kind of girl. I like skirts, dresses, heels, and even glitzy for the right event.
karenhill
Senior

Postby Bev » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:05 pm

I am not much of a party animal as I get older. I still love to have a good time, it just has to be earlier in the day! As for dress style, I always tend to over-dress then under. I am not a jeans person (male or female role), I much prefer a skirt or dress. It is very difficult for me to dress 'down' for any event or activity. It's just who I am.
As I am fond of saying, "if I don't 'pass' in any situation it's not for the lack of trying."
Bev
Elector

Postby Jean 103 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Like around 8 to both, but my friends would probably say 10. I have lots of friends and go out a lot. I’m the only like TG person in the group or wherever I am. I’m usually wearing heels and showing a lot of leg. Yes I standout, I wear what I want and don’t care. My BFF sometimes will say something like wear something comfortable when we go shopping. My answer is I am comfortable. She gave me some skinny jeans a couple weeks ago, I’ve worn them a couple of times, as its cold. Well cold for here on the CA coast. Here is how I look at it if you don’t like what I’m wearing it’s your problem not mine.
Jean 103
Volunteer

Postby Amanda Cox » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:12 pm

I'm a 10 for both questions. I like to dress nice and stay out till the sun is coming up and the birds are chirping. Unfortunately I don't think I am going to be able to make it this year :(
Amanda Cox
Junior

Postby Rebeccacd43 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Hi Everyone

Cannot wait for DLV

For me question one perhaps a 7 love to go out and dance

Question 2 depends on the event but more often love to get into a nice dress and heels

See everyone on the Monday night

Hugs

Rebecca
Rebeccacd43
Volunteer

Previous

Return to DLV Discussion Forum