Attention Golfers

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Re: Attention Golfers

Postby Lorri » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Bev, I know several of us played more then once last year. Perhaps if we could get a commitment for the attendees to play a few times we could negotiate the rate and club rentals. Just a thought. I'm one of those that brought my own clubs and will do the same this year.
Lorri
Attendee

Postby Bev » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:58 pm

Ok golfers. We are all set. We will be returning on Tuesday, March 29th to Wild Horse Golf Course for the third straight year. Cost will be $75 and will include green fees, cart, and box lunch at the completion of the round in the bar. Club rental is additional and can be paid directly at the club house prior to starting the round. You can let me know if you are going to need clubs and if you need right or left handed and I can give them a count as to how many sets we will need.
Once again we will be doing a scramble as that was enjoyed by most everyone last year. You can let me know who you wish to have in your foursome and I will do my best to pair you up with them.
ALL payment will be made to me through Paypal for $75 and is due no later then March 15th. Do not pay the golf course except for your club rental. I will be making one direct payment for all golfers on March 16th.
Send Paypal payment to msbevw@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Beverly
Bev
Elector

Postby Lorri » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Anyone interested more then just Tuesday? Email me at Lorri83@yahoo.com
Lorri
Attendee

Attention Golfers

Postby External Poster » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:12 pm

This posting is from: Michelle Jenkins
----------

I'd be interested but probably not Thursday

----------
(This posting was entered by Michelle Jenkins, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby Bev » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:45 am

Lorri, are you going to be golfing with us? I don't show you as registered or signed up yet. Let me know as I will be turning in the final groupings on Monday, March 21st.
Bev

Is there anyone else who is planning on golfing in the tournament who hasn't signed up yet? This is the final notice.
Bev
Elector

Previous

Return to DLV Discussion Forum