Flamingo Room Rates

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Flamingo Room Rates

Postby Bev » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Here’s the deal you have been waiting for…
We have an agreement with Las Vegas Flamingo for the following room rates for DLV2016, starting on Sunday, March 27, and running through Saturday, April 2nd. Room rate for Sunday is $55, Monday thru Wednesday $45, Thursday $55, and Friday $109. If you book the entire week ($354) the average room rate will equal $59 PER NIGHT!
This does not include tax and resort fee which is now standard on almost all strip properties and other hotels around Las Vegas. Resort fee is $29/night and includes unlimited local phone calls, 2 guest admissions per day to the Fitness Center, in-room internet access for up to two devices per room, free parking with unlimited in/out privileges as well as valet parking. Please note that many Vegas hotels are now charging for non-guest parking usage. Room rates are based on single and double occupancy. Additional charges may apply for additional guests in room.
Booking will be available through the hotel starting December 15th through January 15th. Contact information will be forthcoming. Please wait until December 15th to book your rooms.
If you have any questions contact Beverly Wayne at msbevw@hotmail.com
Bev
Elector

Re: Flamingo Room Rates

Postby annie » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Please join me in thanking Beverly for negotiating this offer!

This will definitely make our event more affordable.

Again, thanks to all who participated in our recent survey, which indicated that such an offer was what a good percentage of attendees and potential attendees would like.
annie
Elector

Flamingo Room Rates

Postby External Poster » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:07 pm

This posting is from: Veronica Lynn Sevier
----------

Hi Bev, I appreciate the work you did for us at the Flamingo.

----------
(This posting was entered by Veronica Lynn Sevier, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Flamingo Room Rates

Postby External Poster » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:33 pm

This posting is from: Lisa Brown
----------

Hi Bev,

Made an expensive phone call from Sydney to attempt to book, at hotel
has no knowledge of these special rates??

Can u give me some booking reference or surname to quote to them?

Also, when is the major meet and greet nite.. Sun 27th? My flite Im
considering doesnt arrive until 8pm, so may have to find alternative if
so.

THanks

Lisaxx

----------
(This posting was entered by Lisa Brown, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby annie » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:26 am

> Can u give me some booking reference or surname to quote to them?

I can't speak for Beverly, but I know we're expecting the booking details any day now. We'll be sending out a general mailing to everyone on the mailing list as soon as the details are final.

> Also, when is the major meet and greet nite.. Sun 27th? My flite Im
> considering doesnt arrive until 8pm, so may have to find alternative if
> so.

Our event doesn't officially start until Monday the 28th, so if you fly in Sunday evening you won't miss anything. The day of the big opening gathering will be Monday or Tuesday but it is not actually set yet.

There will most likely be some kind of an informal Pre-DLV gathering on Sunday.
annie
Elector

Postby Bev » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Finally, here is the information on booking rooms at Flamingo with our special room rates. Sorry for the delay but they were dragging their feet getting back to me. Let me know how it goes for you making your reservation. So here is what you need to know...

"I have created a unique web link, specific to your group’s details. This link should be shared with your attendees, so they may easily book their reservations online.

https://resweb.passkey.com/go/SFDLV6

For guests that prefer to phone in their reservations, they may call our Reservation Center at 888-373-9855 to secure a reservation on your group block. Currently, the name of the group is listed as Diva Las Vegas. If there are other names we should expect callers to mention, I can add them to our reservation system. Callers may also use your group code to identify the group, SFDLV6."
Bev
Elector

Postby Bev » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:07 pm

If you have not booked your room at Flamingo taking advantage of our special room rates, you may be too late! As of this morning there are only 5 rooms left in our block. I expect those to be gone long before the January 31st deadline. So don't wait, book today. And don't worry, if the DLV2016 rooms are all gone there are still great prices and deals available for Flamingo. It's a great place to say and will be hosting the majority of our gals during DLV 2016 week. Hope to see you there.
Beverly
Bev
Elector

Re: Flamingo Room Rates + Resort Tax

Postby 808Leahi » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:57 pm

Just a note to reiterate what Bev mentioned:

If you book room reservations at the Flamingo Hotel at the special DLV 2016 rate for the whole week for
$354 don't forget to include the additional "Resort Tax" of $174 for 6 nights; plus sales tax.

*Resort fee is $29 per night the hotels on the strip charge and includes unlimited local phone calls, 2 guest admissions per day to the Fitness Center, in-room internet access for up to two devices per room, free parking with unlimited in/out privileges as well as valet parking.

Something to keep in mind (and avoid sticker shock) if you're not renting a car, have a cell phone, don't plan on working out in the Fitness Center.
808Leahi
Attendee

Postby Bev » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Well done ladies! Your speedy actions have filled our block of rooms is record time!! All room are filled as of Tuesday that I had contracted for. I was hoping to have them filled by the end of January but the quick action by those eager ladies fulfilled my contract with days to spare. I am trying to see if I can get a few more rooms added but there is no promise that it will happen.
For those who waited or are just now finding out about our special rates at Flamingo I hope you will still consider staying at the hotel that really wants our business and that the majority of our DLV group will be staying at. There are still attractive rates to be had on the internet. The Flamingo is a great place to stay because of its central location, variety of places to dine and things to do, and because they are truly LGBT friendly and supportive. Many DLV activities are planned around this location. So be close to the action and join us at Flamingo.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone at DLV and hope you will join us in the mornings for wake up coffee and conversation at Katie's Koffee Klub. We will meet each morning (Monday thru Friday) at Club Cappuccino's main location near the shops and registration desk. It has seating there as well as on the deck by the gardens. It's a great location for getting the day off to a good start (or ending your night for you party animals!).
Bev
Bev
Elector

Postby Peyton » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi Beverly my name is Perry I was wondering are we able to get our own rooms are the rooms in one section of the hotel altogether or is everyone on different floors we would be getting a flight and hotel deal I will be coming from Michigan with there be a special floor I should ask for if I decide to come ?
I would be a newbie and I go by the name Peyton
Peyton
Attendee

Next

Return to DLV Discussion Forum