Staying at the Flamingo? Going to Bahama Breeze?

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Staying at the Flamingo? Going to Bahama Breeze?

Postby debbiebrown » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Hello all, I am arriving late Sunday night so it may be that my first event will be the welcome meeting on Monday at the Bahama Breeze, (May go to the breakfast or lunch if there is someone to go with?)

So the post is to reach out to any of the other girls staying at the Flamingo who would like to share a cab to go to Bahama Breeze, get to know each other for a fun week.

Debs
x
debbiebrown
Sophomore

Re: Staying at the Flamingo? Going to Bahama Breeze?

Postby annie » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:48 pm

> (May go to the breakfast or lunch if there is someone to go with?)

I will be at lunch for sure. It will be at the Flamingo Buffet on Monday so you will definitely have some company.

Bev and/or Katie can chime in about the Koffee Korner. I'm going to try to make it at least once during the week but it may be the case that I need to carefully inspect the insides of my eyelids at the time. :)
annie
Elector

Postby Bev » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:12 pm

I am also planning on attending the lunch at Flamingo on Monday. They have a really good buffet and am looking be forward to going there. I think you made a good choice staying at Flamingo. There will be many of our gals staying there and will be very visible. I know you will meet many of them during your stay.
Bev
Elector

Postby Karen » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:38 am

Hi Debbie, I would love to share a cab with you to Bahama Breeze.
How do I contact you?
Karen
Attendee

Postby debbiebrown » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:56 pm

Hi Karen, I have send you a friend request hopefully we can then contact each other through that otherwise I will try and send you my email and cell no.

if anyone on the forum can tell me how to send private message to other user's? don't want to put my cell on forum unless I have to.
Thanks
debbiebrown
Sophomore

Postby Katie Wilson » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:18 am

Chiming in!
Anyone and everyone is invited to do Coffee with us at Katies Koffee Korner. (Read the highlights)
I may do brecky after coffee too but I often ad lib my way around Vegas due to starvation motivated late night snacking which leaves no room for dining in the AM.
KKK might be a good place to start and possibly find a dining companion for breakfast. It is not overly well attended but I have a suspicion that this year that might change and it will become a bit of a larger gathering than in previous years due to Bev's tireless work bringing the Flamingo Hotel into the DLV loop.
Tanks Bev!

So on Monday morning Swing by and say Hi to the Gang , Be it ever so small. We are always sociable and often quite stylish and presentable too! **** and you might even gather a few more cab sharers in the process for the journey to Bahama Breeze later that day.

Katie.
Katie Wilson
Elector

Postby Sandyrcd » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:43 pm

I am staying at the Flamingo and would love to share a cab ride to Bahama Breeze on Monday night.

Sandy
Sandyrcd
Volunteer

Postby Sara.Rafaela » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:48 am

Hi, I am also staying at the Flamingo. Unfortunately I am arriving Monday at noon, and by the time I get dressed it will be too late. I am signed up for dinner at the Texas do Brasil, but before that if anyone would want to meet for a drink near the hotel I would be interested. I can be reached at sara.rafaela22@yahoo.com, or (916)233.5545.
Sara.Rafaela
Attendee

Postby Lorri » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:57 pm

I'm staying at the Flamingo and planning on attending both the lunch and dinner, Would love to share a cab or can offer rides as will have a car.
Lorri
Attendee

Postby annie » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:04 am

> Unfortunately I am arriving Monday at noon,

If you're arriving at noon, you should have plenty of time to make the evening's goings-on at Bahama Breeze.

> I am signed up for dinner at the Texas do Brasil, but before that if anyone
> would want to meet for a drink near the hotel I would be interested.

The gang will be meeting for drinks at 5:00pm on Tuesday at Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar at The LINQ Hotel, which is right next door to the Flamingo. Everyone is invited. :)
annie
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum