Activity Highlight-HH & beyond at Brass Lounge Sunday 3/22

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Activity Highlight-HH & beyond at Brass Lounge Sunday 3/22

Postby Marisa » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Once again its the DLV/FSE(Fremont Street Experience) night kicking off our exciting week of events!Join Robyn,Dale and I at Brass Lounge for some of the best deals on drinks,food and people-watching downtown.Sit out on the 2nd floor patio with a $4 drink and $5 appetizer(1/2 off apps till 7 and drink specials till 8)as you watch the crowd stroll by below.Try to guess what people will weigh as they step on the scale at Heart Attack grill.
The Brass Lounge is located between 4th and LV Blvd on the 2nd floor above Hennessy's.Entrance is between Hennessy's and Mickie Finz.For convenient parking,use the underground parking garage under Denny's.Go north on 4th and immediately after passing Denny's,veer right on the ramp down.The stairs and slow elevator are in the center of the garage with a short walk to Brass or Denny's.The first hour of parking is free and $1 per hour with a max of $5 for 24 hours.
Karaoke begins at 9.
Marisa
Elector

Re: Activity Highlight-HH & beyond at Brass Lounge Sunday 3/

Postby Ashley » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Hi, I will be at the flamingo hotel in sunday. I plan on attending the brass lounge later that evening. If you would to share a cab let me know.

Ashley.chaidez@yahoo.com

Thansks Ashley
Ashley
Attendee

Return to DLV Discussion Forum