Activity Highlight: Bare Minerals Makeup Sessions, Mon & Tu

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Activity Highlight: Bare Minerals Makeup Sessions, Mon & Tu

Postby kandi.dolfen » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:06 am

Mon., 3/23/15 & Tues., 3/24/15
Activity Highlight: Bare Minerals Makeup Sessions
Learn Makeup application techniques from expert makeup artists in these Makeup Sessions designed for Beginners and Intermediate DLV'rs.
DLV Session Hours: appointment required with your mobile phone# for Monday & Tuesday.
Bare Escentuals http://www.bareescentuals.com/ is a DLV supporter and the Fashion Show Mall outlet has expert Make-Up Artists that are happy to help. The Gals that work there are excited about and enjoy working with us.

Where:
Fashion Show Mall, 3200 S Las Vegas Blvd #600, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Bare Minerals (702) 369-1556 Zone C, Lower Level East
{hint: use the underground Blue section parking near Neiman's and Bare Minerals is just up the escalator and around the stairs.}
Hostess: Cindy, the store manager.
DLV Hostess: Dionne kandi Piper
webmiss@2bshapely.com

How do I get ready for my Makeup appt.?
I suggest that you prep your face by double shaving and apply tinted moisturizer. Vegas is usually dry, so consider applying a Vitamin E moisturizer then the tinted one. Get sunglasses and a floppy hat, as well.

Store Hours: Monday- Saturday 10:00 am b 9:00 pm, Sunday 11:00 am b 7:00 pm
If you want to get the most out of these sessions, I recommend getting one of their Starter kits with the shades they recommend for your skin type. Bring a print copy of my Makeup Cookbook to make notes to remember what techniques were used to make you look so FAB!

Read this post to get prepared for your session;
Kandi’s CookBook for Bare Minerals Makeup, Apr.2014 DLV
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2887&p=10482&hilit=cookbook#p10482

I posted this on MyDLV so DLVers could print out a copy and bring it with them to their session. Taking notes makes it easier to learn how to do your own makeup and the Gals help select the right products, usually one of their Starter kits (~$89 plus tax).
Enjoy looking Fab!
kandi.dolfen
Senior

Re: Activity Highlight: Bare Minerals Makeup Sessions, Mon &

Postby kandi.dolfen » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:08 am

More info:
I have visited there many times just to get makeup advice without any purchase and to visit with these friendly Ladies. They made me feel like I am One-of-the-Girls! My personal experience with them has been so positive that they get my highest recommendation. I also got on their email list and now getting freebies, quite often. They have never pressured me to purchase anything at any time.

Here are some recommendations for anyone signed up for these Bare Escentuals/ Bare Minerals makeup sessions.
* Some of the Mall signage shows Bare Minerals instead of Bare Escentuals. It's the same store.
* Park in the Blue section of underground parking structure. Take the escalator up and Bare Minerals/ Escentuals is just around the stairs.
* Please take one and only one session for yourself. This event will sell-out and there are more DLV'rs on the waiting list.
* Expect a phone call from the Store to confirm your appt. time & day.
* We understand you might get lost or whatever, so put this store's phone# into your mobile phone; 702-369-1556
* This store has hired extra staff just to provide this service for us! Please give them the professional courtesy of calling to confirm your appt. once you are in Vegas.
* If you are running late, CALL THEM {702-369-1556}
* If you have more questions, CALL THEM.
* If you are still on the waiting list when this event begins, CALL THEM to request another day (Thursday or Friday) to visit their store.
* When in doubt, yes, you guessed right, CALL THEM.
kandi.dolfen
Senior

Return to DLV Discussion Forum