Activity Highlight- Raiding the Rock Vault Concert/Dinner

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Activity Highlight- Raiding the Rock Vault Concert/Dinner

Postby Cami desiree » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:19 am

Raiding the Rock Vault is The Story of Classic Rock, performed by members of some of the greatest rock bands in history.Raiding the Rock Vault is a 2 hour classic rock concert experience that transports the audience from the 1960’s to the 1980’s with classic anthems from The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Eagles, Queen, AC/DC, Deep Purple, Van Halen, Journey, Free, Aerosmith and more.This fully live concert experience features a stunning light show, video screens, actors, DJ Narrator, and high quality concert sound production in the famous Showroom at the Tropicana Las Vegas.
We will "raid" this concert on Tuesday, March 24. Showtime is at 9:00 PM. You must sign up and pre-pay.
For those attending who want to join, we will meet for dinner prior at Bacio Italian Restaurant in the Tropicana at 6 PM for cocktails and 7 PM for dinner. They have a special $49 dinner deal with concert ticket that includes 3 courses and tax and tip.
Cami desiree
Elector

Re: Activity Highlight- Raiding the Rock Vault Concert/Dinne

Postby Linda » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:59 pm

Two Questions:
1.- Are you purchasing a block of tickets so that we will all be sitting together :?: If so, then it seems to me that we should be paying you well in advance (at least 2 weeks) in order to get decent seats.

2.- For anyone not attending the Bacio dinner (i.e.- eating elsewhere or not at all), is there a plan for meeting up before the concert :?: Of course, if each person already has a ticket-in-hand, then this isn't a problem. Ideally, I would like to be able to get a ticket from you at the Bahama Breeze on Monday, after paying you in advance via PayPal of course.

Thanks,
Linda
Linda
Elector

Re: Activity Highlight- Raiding the Rock Vault Concert/Dinne

Postby Cami desiree » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:48 am

Hi Linda,
Good questions.
1. I will be buying a block of tickets, so payments are expected before and as soon as one can pay.
2. The dinner is $49 with a concert ticket purchase. If someone is not going to the concert than the $49 deal may not be able to be had for that person. I will provide tickets to those dining at the cocktail hour.
3. We will meet at 8:45 outside the theatre to give tickets out to those not coming to dinner, unless i have the tickets in advance and then I will give them out at BB.
Hope that helps. Please feel free to text me at 4356020057 with further questions.
Cami
Cami desiree
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum