Activity Highlight: Pole Dancing

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Activity Highlight: Pole Dancing

Postby Valorie » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Want to learn how to dance? How to be sexy? Then come pole dancing on Thursday, March 26th at 4pm. I am organizing a private class just for DLV attendees at the Pole Dance Studio. This is an introductory class teaching some basic spins, how to have a sexy walk, dance for yourself or someone else. I can testify that dance classes can do wonders for your confidence and feminine grace. This was one of the most popular activities last year and we are heading back to the same studio for more.

You can find pictures from last year's lesson here:
http://www.geekbabe.com/dlv/dlv2014/d14pole.html

WHERE:
Pole Dance Studio
http://www.polefitnessstudio.com
4265 S. Arville Street, check-in upstairs in Suite A
West of the strip, just south of Flamingo

WHEN:
Thursday, March 26th
Arrive 3:45pm. I recommend aiming to arrive 15 minutes early to have time to change and sign paperwork.
Class runs from 4pm - 5pm
This should leave enough time for you to get changed and ready for your evening adventures.

WHAT TO WEAR:
You will be moving and dancing so wear athletic clothes
Think yoga shorts, mini-skirts, tank tops, sports bras
You can dance in heals or be barefoot. If you do wear shoes, make sure they have a closed back.
Feel free to show off some skin, it helps you grip the pole
There is a back-room where you can change.

HOW MUCH:
$35 per person (pay at the door)
Online signup is required

HOW MANY PEOPLE:
The class will probably be 10-20 girls which will allow everyone to have their own pole. Sign up early as spots will go fast. If you need a ride, make sure to contact me in Las Vegas so I can make sure everyone gets in. If you get wait listed, also contact me as we usually have 1-2 no shows.
Valorie
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum