Activity Highlight- High Roller, Thursday 3/26

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Postby Holly » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Las Vegas is home to the tallest observation wheel on the planet at over 550 feet tall at the peak! See views of the Strip and surrounding area from the comfort of a climate controlled cabin along with some of your favorite people, other DLV attendee’s. The High Roller is located behind the Linq (former Imperial Palace) at the east end of the new promenade area. It takes about a half an hour to make the round trip which leaves ample time for visiting and picture taking. The regular price for a spin around the wheel in the evening is $34.95. But as a DLV participant, you won’t pay $34.95. You won’t even pay the local rate of $29.95. At $25.00 this would be a great deal, but even that much is too much for you to spend at DLV this year. In fact, you won’t even pay $20.00. You’ll get the ride, the companionship, the comfort, the views, and all the pictures you can snap for the unbelievable price of ONLY $19.95!!! To take advantage of this special opportunity, you must do two things; sign up for this event when sign-ups open and pay me for the tickets prior to 9PM Tuesday, March 21st. You will be able to see me at the Welcome Celebration at Bahama Breeze on Monday the 20th, and when the schedule is finalized, I will announce other locations where I will be on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Then meet me no later than 8:30 PM on Thursday at the entrance to the High Roller where I will distribute the tickets and we will board the wheel together. I hope you will also consider joining me for Happy Hour and dinner, 6:00 PM at Flour and Barley, a new restaurant also on the promenade. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Holly
Elector

Re: Activity Highlight- High Roller, Thursday 3/26

Postby Bev » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:22 pm

Wow Holly! You really got this activity off the ground. Now we can all have our heads in the clouds. And the $19.95 price is fantastic!! Well done. I am looking forward to this adventure.
(By the way, the dates for Monday and Tuesday are the 23rd and 24th, not the 20th, 21st)
Bev
Elector

Postby Vanessa » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:27 pm

Sounds great....if we are planning to go to a show that evening can we still purchase the discount tickets and use them later that evening after the show is over?
Vanessa
Vanessa
Elector

Activity Highlight- High Roller, Thursday

Postby External Poster » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:49 pm

This posting is from: Holly
----------

> if we are planning to go to a show that evening can we still purchase
> the discount tickets and use them later that evening after the show is
> over?

Yes, you may. However you will still need to sign up for the event so
that I can get the correct count, pay for the tickets by Tuesday
morning, and make arrangements to pick them up from me Thursday. Just
to emphasize, these tickets will only be valid on Thursday March 26th!

Holly

----------
(This posting was entered by Holly, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby Holly » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:30 am

For anyone registered for the High Roller Activity on the 26th, I will be at the following activities and can take your payments for tickets: HH and Dinner TGIFriday on Sahara between 6-9 PM Sunday 3/22, HH and Dinner Bahama Breeze Paradise and Flamingo between 6-9 PM Monday 3/23, HH and Dinner Texas de Brazil located in Town Square between 6-9 PM Tuesday 3/24, Just You Open House 3400 W. Desert Inn Unit 53 between 10am-12PM Wednesday 3/25. You may also contact me privately (holly91887@yahoo.com) and I will attempt to make arrangements for alternative payment opportunities. My cell phone is also listed as the event coordinator. ALL TICKETS MUST BE PAID FOR BY NOON 3/25. I have to purchase the tickets in bulk no less than 24 hours before the event. This is a requirement of the attraction operator and I cannot change it. Any reservation not paid by noon 3/25 WILL BE CANCELLED. I urge you to please not wait until the last minute. I would hate to see anyone disappointed because they missed the deadline.
Holly
Elector

Activity Highlight- High Roller, Thursday

Postby External Poster » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:22 pm

This posting is from: Vera Delmar
----------

I'll give you our money on Tuesday night at Texas de Brazil.Vera

----------
(This posting was entered by Vera Delmar, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby External Poster » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:25 am

This posting is from: Holly
----------

Thanks, Vera. See you then!

Holly

----------
(This posting was entered by Holly, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Return to DLV Discussion Forum