HELP PLEASE

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

HELP PLEASE

Postby Janice » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:09 am

I previously registered for the DLV event and when I received my email today about the activities I wanted to sign right up for the golf, but got the screen asking me for my username and e-mail. When I put it in it said it didn't recognize me. I tried to get in by checking forgot password and still got the e-mail not recognized. I'm beside myself because I already registered (1st time attendee with registration #1420955015-9367) and now the MYDLV website was no longer recognizing me. ==== so, I re-registered in order to let someone know (this note).

QUESTION: Since your system will not let me log in under my previous membership, is my registration still valid? or do I need to start all over again? -- I already have reservations as well and put up my CRCD # with the reservation.

Some one help please???

Luvs .... Janice
Janice
Attendee

Re: HELP PLEASE

Postby Bev » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Hi Janice. I cannot help you with the DLV registration part as that is Annie's area. But as the organizer of the golf outing I can help. First of all, registration for golf and all other activities will take place around the first of March. There is no registration going on now. I have had a couple of people pay for golf, one because she is going to be out of the country most of February. However, I really am not pushing for people to send me money at this time. There will be plenty of time for that come March. And you don't have to worry about getting 'in' for golf as there is no limit on how many golfers we can have. (Maybe there should be a limit on how many 'non-golfer' we allow in but that's another matter)
So wait patiently until Annie gets your registration ironed out. Sign-up time is still over a month away for the activities.
I appreciate you letting me know of your interest in the golf outing. It is a great time on a nice course. As a golfer I am sure you will enjoy the experience. Being able to golf as Beverly was the reason I decided to go to DLV several years ago. It has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Love it, love it, love it! And so will you.
Where are you from, when are you getting into LV, and where are you staying?
I'm Bev, getting in late Sunday evening, and staying at Flamingo.
Bev
Elector

Re: HELP PLEASE

Postby annie » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:09 pm

I've responded to Janice in detail.

I think there's some confusion, some overloading of the verb "register" which, depending on context can mean either registering for the event as a whole, joining MyDLV, and signing up for activities.

I also asked to see a copy of the message she got inviting her to sign up for activities, such as golf. Those messages are not scheduled to go out for another month.
annie
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum