Activity Highlight: Katie's Koffee Korner.

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Activity Highlight: Katie's Koffee Korner.

Postby Katie Wilson » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:03 am

Hi Gang.
Beverly and I will be hostessing our morning gathering for coffee which will be held at **Club Cappuccino** in the Flamingo Hotel each day (Monday to Friday) at 8Am or near to it. I will very likely be there earlier than 8AM but please feel free to arrive fashionably late if that is your style. *****The Club Capuccino cofee shop is located North of the check in desks ( or go left as you are looking towards the check in then it will be on your left side as you pass through the mini shopping mall.
There is an entrance to the Flamingo gardens from the Cafe, This will be a nice photo op for those who wish to start early on their 2015 Piccy albums.
You can show up in male of female mode if you so desire but you must admit that it would be nicer and more appropriate if you came as a woman!
---------------------------------------------
Dress should be the casual to dressy kind. Please remember this "Yes this is Vegas but it is not ok to spoil our morning" So No fetish wear or masks! You will be asked to leave if you show up in either..but if you are returning from a very late night out please feel free to arrive in evening wear.
--------------------------------------------
*KKK is set up for those who wish to meet some of the gang and make friends early in the week or in the day if that is the first venue that you are attending at DLV 2015. You can find out the What's and where's and how to's here at the beginning of your day so please ask if you are not sure of anything!
It is important to note here that Not All of our events have a limit on the amount of people who can attend so if you regret not signing up for something and really wish that you had then you can find out that sort of thing at our coffee gathering. If we do not know we can put you in touch with someone who will.

---------------------------------------
Bev and I will be there every day
The best way to find information about DLV week will be at Bahama Breeze on Monday evening at 5PM but if you would like get started early, then KKK is a decent place to do it too.
There will very likely not be a huge gang of T ladies in attendance at our morning coffee session as it is not popular to rise early from slumber whilst on vacation in L/V so if you are new to going out or a bit shy of attending large gatherings of T women then this will be a good fit for you.

I know this is not complicated in the least but if you are not sure then please feel free to ask if you have any questions about this event.

Huggers. Katie.
Katie Wilson
Elector

Re: Activity Highlight: Katie's Koffee Korner.

Postby Bev » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:42 pm

As I will be arriving late Sunday evening this morning gathering of KKK will most likely be my first opportunity to see anyone. So I hope there will be a good turnout to start the morning and week off.
As Katie stated, we welcome veterans of DLV and any newcomers or first-timers to our morning kick-off. This is a great opportunity to meet the gals in small batches, make new friends, and learn what is going on during the week. If you don't make it to any activities on Sunday then this is the perfect place to check in to DLV2015.
As is stated in the information available online, DLV is a green event and does not print or distribute maps of activities for the week. So if you find that you have forgotten to print your own or failed to bring them with you this gathering will be a good place to get directions to various activities.
We hope to see you at least one morning during the week. So why not start off on Monday morning and you might find yourself making a habit of joining us each day. We will probably be there till 9:00, sitting and chatting, and then pulling out the cameras for a few photo ops.
Bev
Bev
Elector

Postby annie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:59 am

> We hope to see you at least one morning during the week.

I do not rise and shine, particularly when on vacation! I am a night person trapped in the body of a day person. :)

As I've said as long as KKK has been happening, I'll TRY to make one session. It happened in 2013 but not in 2014. :)
annie
Elector

Postby steph1957 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:03 am

I will not be arriving until late Monday night. I just returned from a trip to Vegas so coming for the entire event was just not possible. But will definitely see you a few mornings while there.
steph1957
Volunteer

Return to DLV Discussion Forum