Activity Highlight: Golf Outing

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Re: Activity Highlight: Golf Outing

Postby Lorri » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:25 pm

I see we have about 4 who are interested in playing additional rounds. Since this is not a DLV event or a golf outing we can not book tee times this far in advance. I will try to book tee times for Thursday the first week in March. I've added a discussion page "Golf on Thursday" so for those interested please post there. It maybe necessary to pay in advance, if so I will request payments via paypal.

Lorri
Lorri
Attendee

Postby External Poster » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:48 pm

This posting is from: Alice
----------

DLV is not until the 4th week of March. Thursday the 1st week does not
work.

----------
(This posting was entered by Alice, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby Lorri » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:00 pm

Alice, I know the event is the 4 week in March. However, one can book tee time 2-3 weeks in advance. So knowing if there's interest, the smart thing to do is book the tee times in advance, the first or second week in March. They can always be cancelled.
Lorri
Attendee

Postby External Poster » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:59 pm

This posting is from: Alice
----------

O, But I cant get there before DLV. Am out of the country. If it is the
Thursday of DLV Im in

----------
(This posting was entered by Alice, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby Bev » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:20 am

Fore!
The DLV Annual Golf Outing will be held on Tuesday morning, March 24th, at Wildhorse Golf Course. Cost is $73.00 with includes green fees, cart, range balls, and box lunch. Rental clubs are also available. Beverages will be available on the course. Shotgun tee will be at 9:00. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early. Range balls will be provided for warm up.
The format will be a 4-person best ball with each person hitting then the 4-some will select the best ball and continue play from there until the hole is concluded. During the round groups will select a tee shot from each member of the group to be used on each nine.
Mulligans will be sold to allow a ‘do over’ of an errant shot. Proceeds from the sale of mulligans will go towards the purchase of fabulous prizes.
I will be in contact with each golfer prior to arrival to arrange 4-some groupings.
Payment for golf is needed no later than March 20th. Payment will be through Paypal with payment sent to msbevw@hotmail.com.
Predictions are for warm weather, light winds, and fun times throughout the course. Join us for an exciting day on the golf course!
Beverly
Bev
Elector

Postby Bev » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:04 am

Forecast is for temp at 80, light breeze as predicted.
If you have someone you wish to be paired with let me know and I will do the best I can. Right now I have the Portland 4-some as well as Crissie/Stacy. I have always found it fun to play with people I have not played with before so I can meet more people.
The 4-person best ball format should allow for a great time to be had by golfers of all levels. And of course we will have the longest drive, closest to the pin, and longest putt prizes to reward your stellar play.
There will be no gift grab as in past years so no need to bring a gift bag (unless you wish to reward your outstanding golf organizer. Actually just buying me a drink will do just fine.).
There is still time to sign up if you haven't already. Payment is do by Tuesday, March 17.
Any question?
Beverly
msbevw@hotmail.com
319-360-7567
Bev
Elector

Previous

Return to DLV Discussion Forum