Is there interest in photography services? Feedback apprecia

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Is there interest in photography services? Feedback apprecia

Postby LPS_Photo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello all beautiful and sexy and classy ladies. First, please forgive if I am breaking etiquette. I am very new to the site and just learned of DLV. I will invest more time in the site but wanted to ask you ladies for some feedback beforehand.

I am a fun, blunt, down to earth genetic female that is 32 years old. I am a photographer and specialize in CD's, TGurls, TV's and sissies. I have a knack with angles and TGurls are just the best clients and often fastest friends. Best and most fun girl's night full of makeup, gossip, acceptance and photos! One of my most favorite and most photographed client Michelle has asked me to travel with her to your wonderful event and photograph her for a night. She will, as always, look stunning and is looking forward to being photographed dressed in public. Heck, I'm excited for her...what a release it must be!

Anyway, if I head out there and register as an admirer (see, I do read the rules lol) do you all think other beauties may wish to be photographed as well? Either in a room or out and about on the town?

I don't see any photography vendors listed which is a shame, because you will all have so much effort into looking your best and I really do know what that takes. Cell phone pics just never do the effort justice. If there is interest, I will certainly contact the good people in charge before going forward. I just want to know if a photo shoot sounds fun.
Soumise
LPS_Photo

Re: Is there interest in photography services? Feedback appr

Postby annie » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:02 am

We've had a photographer attend once in the past and set up a temporary portrait setting at one of our major gatherings.

Although she has since attended, it's always been as an attendee and not as a vendor.

If you would like to do something like this, please coordinate it with the volunteer in charge of the particular activity as we get closer to the date. Another option for you would be to set up a studio in a hotel room.
annie
Elector

Re: Is there interest in photography services? Feedback appr

Postby RobynB » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Yes I would love to have a photographer! I hope that you can work something out. The only full body shot that I have was taken on a phone by a bar tender. It takes a special nack I am sure to shoot TGs, emphasize the good, hide the bad.

RobynB
RobynB
Attendee

Return to DLV Discussion Forum