Where to Stay during DLV2015

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Re: 1 more hotels ques

Postby kandi.dolfen » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:16 pm

I stayed the the Mardi Gras on two occasions. I paid ~$35/night including the $5 resort fee.
I walked from my room on the hotels north side over to the LV Convention center.
It was a short walk and easy to do. The Monorail is right there, as well.
I had a split suite with a lounging area separated by a small divider from a Queen size bed.
Since I reserved a first floor room (exterior facing, not inside the pool area), it was convenient being able to park my car right outside my room door. Just 5 steps to my car for quick escapes and easy unloading saves time.

There were only two negatives that you need to know about;
1. check-in time is 3 pm and strictly enforced.
2. my room had poor WiFi reception and I was unable to connect in my room. I had to go down the block to McD to get my email & etc.

Given that the 3pm check-in time limits my fun that evening, I have since stayed at the Crestwood suites. I have gotten deals in the same price range. The accommodations are equivalent except they do not provide daily room cleaning. That means you need to exchange your towels at the front desk every other day. I rather walked past the maids service room and exchanged my towels there. The front desk people have seen me in guy mode so I was uneasy about seeing them en femme.

I usually find mobile site only deals by searching with my phone on the carrentals.com mobile site.
I hope this helps.
Dionne
kandi.dolfen
Senior

Re: Where to Stay during DLV2015

Postby annie » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:29 pm

> The Riviera was an ok stay for me,

Breaking news. Riviera has been sold, to become part of the Las Vegas Convention Center.

Film at 11.

I stayed at the Riv for the very first DLV in 1997.
annie
Elector

Previous

Return to DLV Discussion Forum