DLV2014...Tell us what you think.

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

DLV2014...Tell us what you think.

Postby Katie Wilson » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:52 am

Hi All.
Please feel free to use this discussion topic as a place where you can either praise our volunteers and their chosen scheduled activities or suggest a better way to do them.
-----------------------------------------
I had the best time at this years D L V that I have ever had when in Katie mode. Maybe because I feel better about myself now than I used to or maybe it was more because this years event was really Great! Either way I had a great time and wondering why is a waste of time and effort, "Touch not what works", as they say, Just do it again if it was good and it worked for me.
That being said. Here are some of the reasons why.
----------------------------------------------------------
First off.... I adored the Audrey Tour evening out!
I thought it was my best evening out during DLV week. I was not sure if I wanted to do a wax museum as part of my evening in a LBD but I enjoyed it immensely. The company was great >> Meaning the DLV ladies and not the Waxies!...*Wink*. Everyone was dressed impeccably and The Chandelier Lounge at Cosmo was the perfect way to start the night off in fine fashion. The Ad lib Limo ride to our destination at Venetian was a nice touch and the evening ender at the bar in Venetian which had a reverse happy hour going was exactly the right way to end a terrific night out with the girls.

This is obviously only one of the nice nights out I had and I will comment on others later but this one stood tall and I have some really nice memories to keep me going until next April/ May.

Thanks to all who had a hand in making the whole week this year very special for me.

Huggers. Katie.
Katie Wilson
Elector

Re: DLV2014...Tell us what you think.

Postby Marisa » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:22 pm

The Audrey tour was a highlight DLV event for me also!Ending at Zeffirino for their reverse HH,the piano and awesome bathroom is the kind of place Audrey would be found at.The Wax museum was more fun with our group than I could have imagined.
Marisa
Elector

Postby annie » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:16 am

> The Audrey tour was a highlight DLV event for me also!

Although I did not do the Audrey Tour, I never remember hearing so many raves about any single DLV activity, over all of the years, as I did during the last couple of days this year regarding the Audrey Tour. It was one of this year's clear winners!
annie
Elector

Postby Katie Wilson » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:46 am

Marisa.
I had almost forgotten about those terrific washrooms. They were quite exceptional and unique and a must see for all women.
The Piano was a nice touch too and the pianist was such a nice guy.... For those who missed the Audrey Tour He came over and chatted with us quite a few times and asked what we would like to hear from his keyboard. I will definitely be going back there for some late night snacking and the reverse H/H on my next visit to Vegas.

Katie.
Katie Wilson
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum