Activity Hightlight: Pole Dancing

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Postby Valorie » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Want to learn how to dance? How to be sexy? Then come pole dancing on Wednesday, April 2nd at 2pm. I am organizing a private class just for DLV attendees at the Pole Dance Studio. This is an introductory class teaching some basic spins, how to have a sexy walk, dance for yourself or someone else. Having taken many classes in Los Angeles, I can testify that they can do wonders for your confidence and feminine grace. This was one of the most popular activities last year and we are heading back to the same studio for more.

WHERE:
Pole Dance Studio
http://www.polefitnessstudio.com
4265 S. Arville Street, Suite A (upstairs)
West of the strip, just south of Flamingo

WHEN:
Wednesday, April 2nd
Arrive 1:45pm
Class starts at 2pm
Class ends at 3:15pm
This should leave enough time for you to get changed and ready for your evening adventures.

WHAT TO WEAR:
You will be moving and dancing so wear athletic clothes
Think yoga shorts, mini-skirts, tank tops, sports bras
You can dance in heals or be barefoot. If you do wear shoes, make sure they have a closed back.
Feel free to show off some skin, it helps you grip the pole
There is a back-room where you can change.

HOW MUCH:
$35 per person (pay at the door)
(usually it is $40 but they are still honoring this coupon
http://www.vegas4locals.com/couponpolef ... vegas.html)

HOW MANY PEOPLE:
The class will probably be 12-17 girls which will allow everyone to have their own pole. Sign up early as spots will go fast. If you need a ride, make sure to contact me in Las Vegas so I can make sure everyone gets in. If you get wait listed, also contact me as we usually have 1-2 no shows.
Valorie
Elector

Re: Activity Hightlight: Pole Dancing

Postby Valorie » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:20 pm

UPDATE: EXTRA POLE DANCING
The Thursday Fantasy Ball has moved to the "King's of Hustler" club - owned by Dr Victoria from the Erotic Heritage Museum. Besides being a great venue, this move has the added benefit of MORE pole dancing. I am now going to be offering a second pole dance class at the club.

This is not a replacement for the Wednesday class, just another chance to practice and strut your stuff. Where as the Wednesday class is in a large private studio, this class will be on stage at the club (see here ttp://kingsofhustler.com/wp-content/upl ... ler_04.jpg). This will be a private lesson prior to the start of the main ball.

Cost: $10 (not counting entry to the Fantasy Ball)
Time: 6:30-7:30pm (so there is a little time clean up before the ball starts at 8pm)
Where: Kings of Hustler (http://kingsofhustler.com/)
6007 Dean Martin Dr.
Class size: 6 students (so sign up soon, spots will go fast!!)

Supposedly the Hustler complex also has a 3-story pole. Wow!
Valorie
Elector

Postby External Poster » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:15 pm

This posting is from: Rachael
----------

Count me in!

Rachael

----------
(This posting was entered by Rachael, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby Valorie » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Thanks to everyone who came out. That was a blast. Everyone did a great job spinning, rolling, shakin' all over the place.

BTW someone left their sunglasses on the couch. They are black with diamonds on the side. Contact pole fitness studio to pick them up or I will try to grab them before the week is over.
Valorie
Elector

Postby annie » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:52 pm

I understand there were some pole dance demonstrations out at NSD last night after I left. :)
annie
Elector

Postby External Poster » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:33 am

This posting is from: Vera Delmar
----------

Yup... even I got into it or should I say more appropriately got on it
with a little help from one of the girls.It was fun. Had to show them
that even grandma can work the pole. Lol!

----------
(This posting was entered by Vera Delmar, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Postby Valorie » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:20 pm

I left NSD before any of the residents went for a spin, but I did try it myself. I know there will be pictures. I thought everyone looked great.

There are two types of poles. First there are static poles, like we had at the Wednesday Pole Fitness class, that are easier to learn on. Stripper clubs like at NSD and the Kings of Hustler often have spinning poles where you just strike a pose, hang on, and go for the ride. You have to be very aware of your positioning on a spinning pole because it is like a ice skating spin, as you get tighter and tighter you go faster and faster. It is really easy to get very dizzy, very fast.

BTW, I picked up the lost sunglasses from Pole Fitness Studio. If they are yours let me know and I will find a way to return them.
Valorie
Elector

Return to DLV Discussion Forum