The Battle of the Sexes

Pinkfest Discussion Forum

Return to Pinkfest

The Battle of the Sexes

Postby Valerie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:05 am

Both Laura and I had expressed an interest in going to see the movie Battle of the Sexes. I'm arriving Monday afternoon. Does anyone want to go see a late show on Monday evening or an early evening show on Tuesday? Laura, I'm looking at you.
Valerie
Volunteer

Re: The Battle of the Sexes

Postby Valerie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:51 pm

I've seen one email that appears to be related to this movie thread. I was unsure because the subject was wrong and it arrived with no context. The subject just said "Tonight" but it appeared to be mirrored out of the forum.

I arrived about 2 hours later than expected and won't be going to see this movie on Monday evening. I'm texting with Laura and Amanda about possibly watching it on Tuesday afternoon at the AMC River East 21 at either 2:50 or 4:30. We might follow that up with dinner somewhere before going to Big Chicks (the only thing scheduled for Tuesday).
Valerie
Volunteer

Postby Valerie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:06 pm

We are going to go see this movie at 4:30 pm at the AMC River East 21 on Tuesday. I'm not purchasing advance tickets.

Before that, Amanda and I will be going to the Garfield Park Conservatory at 11:45. That place shouldn't take more than an hour. We will then catch a train to be downtown by 2pm for a late lunch somewhere near the theater. Laura is picking a spot. If you wish to join us, text me at 314-874-5289, especially to learn of the late lunch location. I will also post the location in this thread as soon as I know what it is.
Valerie
Volunteer

Postby Valerie » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:48 am

2pm lunch will be at the Bellwether at 302 East Illinois Street. Current attendees are me, Laura, and (I'm assuming) Amanda.
Valerie
Volunteer

Return to Pinkfest