Preliminary Pinkfest schedule - comments welcome ...

Pinkfest Discussion Forum

Return to Pinkfest

Re: Preliminary Pinkfest schedule - comments welcome ...

Postby annie » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:00 pm

> What do the "ms" and "sv" mean on each of the
> itinerary items?

I used the DLV scheduling tools to track the Pinkfest schedule and those are venue type, specifically "ms" = mainstream, or a general public facility and "sv" is safe venue, one patronized mainly by LGBT people. There are a few others but those are not relevant to Pinkfest.

One warning I might repeat is that the schedule is preliminary. Please don't use these initial postings to determine where and when to show up. We've had one change already due to an unexpected facility closure.

We'll post more complete schedules and a final one as the days approach.

> For those of us who are not familiar with the area and the
> venues, could a "suggested attire" be added to each event,
> including restaurants?

The final detailed schedule (the link to the tabular schedule that you can request) has dress suggestions for each activity. For this year's Pinkfest I think most if not all of them are either "Casual to moderately dressy" or "Nice casual to dressy" or something like that.

If you're interested in things where you can dress up for, something very dressy would be appropriate for the dinners at Winberies, Lawry's, and Gene and Georgetti. Ditto for the Signature Room and something dressy would be OK for 3160, Bar Louie, and Downtown Bar, even though most of the patrons there will be dressed casually.

If you want any specific suggestions for any of the venues, please ask.
annie
Elector

Previous

Return to Pinkfest